BlogLines That Stung My Heart Today

I felt like bloghopping today at my new community AT THE WELL. There were a good number of entries by some amazing women of faith there that really "stung my heart". This was because I felt we were all the same before God, seeking God in His Word and desperate for daily miracles. Their thoughts which penetrated into the heart of my heart make my clay heart soak in tears now.

"Even though John called Himself the disciple Jesus loved he let Christ define him. As I move towards a relationship and not just knowledge of God I pray Christ will define me."
-
God Chaser of "Broken Vessels"
"Praise God though that we serve a Heavenly Father whom, no matter what, is faithful, always perfect though we may not always see that right off and reliable."-Twinkle Mom of "Sunflower Faith"
Let’s face it; I am ugly, and I have a lot of ugly in me. There, I have said it. Ouch.
Thankfully, though, when my Father looks down upon me, He only sees beauty and perfection. Of course, he is looking at me through blood stained glasses; the blood of my beautiful and perfect Savior Jesus Christ. The blood that is my saving grace. -Chelsey of "Joyfully Living for His Glory"
Grace is the power to be the women God has created us to be! Grace empowers us. God wants our hearts to be strengthened by Grace, as it says in Hebrews. The Lord does not want us to be in bondage to failure. He does not want us to live defeated lives. He does not want us to believe and succumb to the lies of the enemy. He wants us to be free and full of joy.
-Amy of "Laced with Grace"
So if you are a woman at home, facing life struggles - take a moment out - and yes, sweep the floor. Take a look at that pile you sweep together - and if it is anything like my house, you will find sand - more sand grains than you can count - and it’s not even the beginning of God’s thoughts for you.
-Lori of "Writing Canvas"
I really wavered between ‘Trust’ and ‘Gift’ for Thankful Thursday this week, but ‘Trust’ ‘won’…Again this week I was reminded that we really can trust only a handful people this side of heaven. There are a lot of mean-spirited people in this world. -Iris of "Sting My Heart"
My lovely little darling in this picture is known for her smile, but boy that temper.. when it flares up, you better watch out!!! Something we.. my precious munchkin and I need to take to Jesus… With the grace of God we all need to “known by our actions”.
-Amydeanne of "The 160 Acre Woods"
I praise You Jesus For breaking the chains that held me prisoner for so long. You gave me wings, and let me fly, straight into Your loving arms.
-Denise of "Shorty Bears Place"

May our daily words and meditations continue
to glorify You, O Lord!

4 Hearts who chimed in:

Denise said...

Bless you dear one.

Tracy said...

Wow, thank you for sharing these! I have yet to check out these "At the Well" posts and now realize I need to make that a priority! Wonderfully convicting words. Thank you for sharing.

Amydeanne said...

hey! Thanks for including me on your list! :) What a lovely blog you have!

God Chaser said...

Thanks for much for doing this and including me. It was a blessing to read them together.

Post a Comment

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." 2 Corinthians 4:7
Feel free to chime in and fill up my jars of clay. Thank you for caring enough to share your blessings. I humbly accept them. Shalom!