New Year's Thankful Thursday

I praise the Lord for 2008 which God used to confirm our family's calling to be sent for the harvest field, particularly to an Unreached People Group in Asia in the year 2010. The tests and tribulations our family faced last year proved to be orchestrated for us to understand more His limitless power, encouraging presence, faithful provision and ever-reliable protection. He knows we need to see His glory to courageously take the next big leaps He will require for us to take this year. My husband and I realized that our lot is to wade in the water of the unknown so as to reach our glorious fate - reach more souls in the least reached people of the world.

God will part the sea before us this year. I can already feel the rushing wind creating waves to every direction, paving the way for His harvest at the other side. Our King will lead us on... and so there will be more things to thank for every Thursday. I hope to cross the sea with you! Meet you next week?

By the way, I would like to thank all my blogging friends who bloghopped here even when Colored Heart's hands were full of concerns and could not update her posts. The Lord bless your heart for your intercession and encouraging words. My cyber friends and universal sisters Michelle, Twinkle Mom, Pia, Laurie, Cheryl, Denise, Nancie and Tiff... you my prayer warriors across the globe have done so much. I already asked our Mighty Abba to enlarge your territories and increase your influence that more young wives and moms could benefit in your friendliness and sisterly kindness. You were blessed to bless!

For more thankfuls, I suggest you visit Iris in her gracefully fashioned blogsite, Grace Alone. She remains the host of Thankful Thursday in CWO. Kindly share your thankfuls before you click the exit. Shalom and A Blessed New Year!

6 Hearts who chimed in:

Nancie said...

How are you? Missed you very much. Thank God for guiding and blessing your family as you seek and serve Him together. May God continue to bless and guide your family in this new year. Take care. Praying for you and family. Hugs.

lambofHisflock said...

I find myself thanking God for you and with you as I read your post. Thank you Lord for making a way for this couple to do Your work. And thank you for their willing hearts.

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

Denise said...

I have missed you very much sweetie, love you.

Laurie Ann said...

May God continue to work in your life as He has so far! What a wonderful blessing to receive that call. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Anonymous said...

"God will part the sea before us this year." these words struck me. amen to that! i'm claiming that for me and my husband too. God bless you now and always... ♥

Michele Williams said...

You were greatly missed my friend! I really missed you and was concerned for the health of your family. I am so glad you are back! Blessings...

Post a Comment

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." 2 Corinthians 4:7
Feel free to chime in and fill up my jars of clay. Thank you for caring enough to share your blessings. I humbly accept them. Shalom!