Back To The Hospital

My hubby and I decided to admit our 10 month old son ZT to the hospital last Monday due to Loose Bowel Movement, a condition any parent would not take lightly. It was just two weeks ago when we brought our daughter ST to the hospital due to her famous fall from our 8step stairs. I think we are getting better in attending to the health needs of our children. That I have to thank God for.

I missed my regular memes this week. When I say "missed", I really mean "to regret my absence". I missed you, girlfriends here at CLAY. Anyway, may I ask for your continued prayers as we press on in the ministries we are called to do this weekend. We noticed that the attacks we are experiencing before major assignments are getting more personal. Of course, how else would the enemy hurt more but through the people we love? "But greater is He that is in me [us] than he that is in the world." Praise God for His promises and the Word that affirm our calling. We will not face challenges alone... especially now that you, girlfriends, are around. I will see you soon. For now, would you please join us in praying?

Prayer Requests:
1) Speedy recovery of Zeph from Viral infection and diaper rashes
2) Financial provision for the amount not covered in our medical card
3) For me and my husband to be able to attend the Young Adults conference tomorrow
4) To discharge our son before going to the conference
5) To bless YAs during the conference
6) To have a blessed weekend with my family for the dedication of our nephew Ronan
7) To be able to return online for my blogging ministry

Thank you for bearing with me through prayers. God bless us always! Shalom!

8 Hearts who chimed in:

LAURIE said...

Thank you for stopping by AT THE WELL today and I am so sorry to hear of your sons hospital stay. I am praying that God will touch Him and give you strength.

-Blesssings, Laurie

Anonymous said...

My my what a time you have had, my friend! Hope your weekend have been great! Hope & Pray your babies are great!

Blessings!

Cheryl

Michele Williams said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you have been through the fire lately. I have missed you and have wondered about you and your dear family. My prayer is that you have a wonderful weekend being renewed, refreshed and revived. I look forward to your return to blogging again.
Love,
Michele

Denise said...

I love you, my prayers are with your family.

Nancie said...

Remembering you and your family in prayers. We missed you :) Take care and have a blessed weekend!

Michele Williams said...

You are missed. Is everything okay? Please keep us posted.

Love,
Michele

Anonymous said...

I know sick kids. I am praying for you! Our son was sick this summer (read my blogs God Show's Up) The Lord covered ALL of our medical bills, it was a miracle. You are in His hands.

Nancie said...

Hi, how are you and family? I am remembering all of you in prayers. We missed you. Take care and keep in touch. May God provide for your family's every need.

Post a Comment

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." 2 Corinthians 4:7
Feel free to chime in and fill up my jars of clay. Thank you for caring enough to share your blessings. I humbly accept them. Shalom!