Word Filled Wednesday: 2 Corinthians 6:18


MY ABBA'S CHILD with ABBA FATHER

You are my Abba, my heavenly Father
You know my tears, and my smiles.
You are my Abba, my heavenly Father...
And I am my Abba's child.
Yes, I am my Abba's child.

Abba Father, Abba Father,
Deep within my soul I cry.
Father, Father, Jehovah Shammah, You are my King
My Jehovah Rophei, You are my Healer
Yahweh, my God

Abba Father, Abba Father,
I will never cease to love You.
I will never cease to love You.

In the photo are my beloved hubby MP and son ZT. This was taken last Monday when we went out for a family picnic at the nearest park, the Quezon City Memorial Circle. I missed you gals AT THE WELL, but still blessed just to have a fun-time with the kids. We are thankful for the national holiday that made it possible for an extended family day. That day we celebrated the 25th year of Commemorating Benigno Aquino's death, the man who has become the father of our freedom from the Marcos dictatorship.

The song featured in this post is from Experiencing God The Musical album. This is my favorite song in this album. And, this album is a must-have for every Christian library. Hope you grab a copy.

May we enjoy our spiritual sonship all the days of our life. But, in the light of eternity, I 'd rather not dare wish you well for we will surely be more than well there!

To view more WFW entries, please click the photo above.
Oops, you might want to leave a comment first? *wink ;)
Thanks!

2 Hearts who chimed in:

Denise said...

Such a precious picture and verse my friend.

Amydeanne said...

beautiful post! i've actually been trying to remember where that verse was, so thanks!

Post a Comment

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." 2 Corinthians 4:7
Feel free to chime in and fill up my jars of clay. Thank you for caring enough to share your blessings. I humbly accept them. Shalom!