My Bumble Bee's Dedication Day

Luke 2:21-22
21And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child,
his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before
he was conceived in the womb. 22 And when the days of her
purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished,
they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord...


Presenting... Mama's Invitation for her bumble bee's Dedication Day.
If I can only invite you all... sigh.

And here is my tarp design.

How do you find my simple art work?

I am prayerfully getting busy, scribbling down the program with the Lord's guidance. It is my prayer that in this event, we will not just bless our guests, but that God will find our (mine and my hubby MP's) hearts pure when we "officially" dedicate our bumblee bee to Him. Of course we already dedicated him to God long before His birth. This is just a matter of publicly declaring our vow to God that we will raise him up to be a godly man after His heart. Ah, talking/writing/ typing about it makes me cry.

Help from all places are coming in! Jehovah Jireh is affirming us in our solemn desire to give back to Him our beloved son. May he have the favor of our great Abba. He knows what's best for him.

7 Hearts who chimed in:

Denise said...

Such a sweet invitation, very nice sweetie.

Melanie said...

Wow.. I love the invitation! You did a great job with it.

Thanks for visting me last week!

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Beautiful!!! She will treasure this forever!

I am definately an "I"!!!!! I loved that info~ thanks for sharing!!!

Blessings!

Nancie said...

Beautiful and sweet artwork. You are truly creative!

Technonana said...

Oh My ... this is just tooooo precious!!! Blessing on this tiny one and your precious family!!!

Dyes said...

what a nice invite! may i ask what program you used? i had my son's dedication on his birthday so there would only be one celebration :) matipid na nanay!

i said...

What a nice invitation! Beautiful and sweet! Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving a nice comment. Have a blessed day!

Post a Comment

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." 2 Corinthians 4:7
Feel free to chime in and fill up my jars of clay. Thank you for caring enough to share your blessings. I humbly accept them. Shalom!