To My Sisters At The Well

It's 11AM here in the Philippines. If ever you came earlier before I post my At The Well entry, please accept my apology and pray for my family. My kids: ST, my 2yo girl, and ZT, my 9mo boy, caught bad colds along with their nanny Am. It's been raining hard, and the coldness aggravates their condition. We even failed to go to church yesterday due to the heavy rain. My hubby who commutes via 4 jeepney rides going to work is also in danger of catching colds or even worse if he gets too wet before entering his fully air-conditioned office. Filipinos are used to different weather conditions, but sometimes our bodies get this frail. Times like this, we value intercession and God's grace. Hopefully, when we get home from the nearby Kid's clinic, I'll have the strength and "wind" to type down the faith-thoughts that piled up in my heart after reading Natalie's post at her IAM (NOT) blog. I was blessed at her well. Please come back to check out my post. Knowing you came by to pray and will come back after a while mean a lot. See you around. Shalom!

7 Hearts who chimed in:

Denise said...

I am lifting your dear family up in my prayers, may they feel much better very soon.

Denise said...

Thank you so much for having me as your featured blogger for August. You really touched my heart.

Amydeanne said...

Thanks for the fun award! :)
I love reading your blog! It's encouraging and sweet!
I pray your children and nanny feel better soon! I know it's no fun when the kiddies are sick!

Laurie Ann said...

Bless their hearts! I hope they feel better soon. I hope you and your husband stay well, and I will check back to read your post later.

Denise said...

Thanks for the beautiful flower award, I will put it on my awards blog. I am still in much prayer for your children.

Michele Williams said...

Prayers have just gone up. Please keep us posted. I am praying for your strength as well. God Bless dear friend.

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

I am praying for your family, Sister!

I was so encouraged by your profile. Oh, how I want to be clay, "CLAY has no plans of its own, no aspirations for service, no reluctance to perform its given task. It is just clay. Moldable, pliable, totally submissive to the will of its master. It is not a noble task being clay. There is no glamour to it, nothing boast worthy, except that it is exactly what Almighty God is looking for. Compliant, moldable, yielded clay."

Blessings!

Post a Comment

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." 2 Corinthians 4:7
Feel free to chime in and fill up my jars of clay. Thank you for caring enough to share your blessings. I humbly accept them. Shalom!