TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!


B I G T H A N K S
!
...to all who remembered to greet me!

And for those who did not know, or just happened to forget,
no problem...

You can still greet me. Come on, post a comment.
heee heee heee...
I would love to know you prayed for me.
In fact, I'd love it most if you'll post your prayer down there!
Thanks.

God bless our blogging friendship in the Lord!

2 Hearts who chimed in:

Nancie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, sweetie! Lovely picture. Here's my prayers for you:

"Dear Father in Heaven, thank you for your love, goodness and mercies to Colored Heart. Thank you for blessing her through another year. May you continue to fill her heart with love, joy and peace in you daily as she looks to you, seek you and serve you.

Bless her time with you daily as she reads Your Words and commune with You in prayers. Guide her with Your Words and give her the joy of walking in Your ways. Comfort her in any difficulties she faces and strengthen her heart to rest in Your love and sovereignty. Give her unwavering faith and courage to cling on to your precious promises and walk in obedience to you.

Bless her and her family as they seek You together. Bless her dear hubby that he continues to love You, love her and their lovely children. Bless all her children that they may early know Your saving grace, love You and serve You all the days of their life. Continue to make her a blessing to me and all that come into contact with her. I thank You that we can meet in this blogging community. May You keep her and her family in your loving care always and provide for their every need. Forgive us of all our sins. I ask and pray this in the name of our beloved Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ. Amen."

Tracy said...

Dear Heart,
Happy Belated Birthday! Thank you for stopping by last night. I'm way behind on reading and commenting on my usual blog stops...so sorry I missed reading about your birthday until it was past!

Here is a prayer for you...

Gracious Lord, I thank you so that You've crossed my path with this sweet sister. She is such a kind encourager to me and so many others. Her heart is a beautiful reflection of You. Please pour a generous portion of your love and blessings upon her and her precious family. Fill them with your Holy Spirit and anoint their efforts to minister to others. May they continue to draw ever nearer to you.

Thank you for your protection over her daughter with her recent fall...how their hearts (and mine) praise you for that, Lord.

With love and thanks and praise...in the precious and powerful name of Jesus,
Amen

((Big Hug!!))

Post a Comment

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." 2 Corinthians 4:7
Feel free to chime in and fill up my jars of clay. Thank you for caring enough to share your blessings. I humbly accept them. Shalom!