Countdown To My Son's Dedication Day

ZT, my youngest baby ball who's turning 10 months on Thursday, will be dedicated to the Lord this Sunday, August 10, 2008. This is a special event in our family, but with tight budget and few days to work on details, I think we will have to make it simple without losing the essence of the occasion. Our families are used to having big, fat parties. We are just so tightly knitted. However, with the increase of our weekly consumption having growing babies in our care [plus their nannies], and with the increase of prices on all basic commodities, we will try not to feel bad if we can not invite other family friends this time. Sigh. I am beginning to feel bad now.

Anyways, here is my to-do list, hoping to get the essentials done before this day ends. It's 12:30pm, and I have 6 remaining hours before the stores close. Here goes...

invitations/give aways
program
tarpaulin
video/photo coverage
PPT presentation
venue/interior
catering
balloons
cake
dedication certificate
I think this is pretty much the basic list. Oh, and I need to coordinate with the Officiating Minister, and ask for our guests' confirmation. So, what do you think? Oh, Lord, I am beginning to feel the stress. Please help me! Inhale... exhale.... If you have any ceremony/party ideas to share, please feel free to leave a message. I would love to hear from anybody who has easy-to-execute, brilliant ideas for this important event. I better dash now. God bless you. God bless me, too... as I do my assignment for the Lord and my begotten son. See you around. Shalom!

4 Hearts who chimed in:

Denise said...

Asking God to help you get everything done sweetie.

VVPalarca said...

Dear ako na bahala sa cupcake tower/tree. How many guests are u expecting? :-)

Anonymous said...

We'd like to be 'ka-bahagi' definitely, mag 'ka-pamilya' ata tayo.

Nancie said...

Praying for God's help and every blessings upon you and family. May God provide for your family's every need and make this a very blessed occasion to His praise and glory.

Post a Comment

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." 2 Corinthians 4:7
Feel free to chime in and fill up my jars of clay. Thank you for caring enough to share your blessings. I humbly accept them. Shalom!