LP: MITHI (Wish)


My wish, you ask? Simple.
For the bliss in being together...


For the joy in learning new things together...




For the being together...


...to be ... FOREVER.

But, I have to accept that what we have shall come to pass.
I might as well live the most while we are together...
Appreciate the things God allows for us to enjoy together...
Create more beautiful memories together to remember...
And cherish my hubby, daughter and son as long as I live.

-o0o-

Ano ang minimithi ko ikamo? Simple lang.
Na ang ligaya kapagkami ay magkakasama...
Na ang tuwa sa pag-aaral ng mga bagong bagay ng magkakasama...
Na kami'y magkakasama...
...Ng habangbuhay.

Ngunit, kailangan kong tanggapin na ito man ay lilipas din.
Mabuti pang gawin ang lahat sa abot ng aking makakaya ang lahat ng bagay habang kami ay magkakasama pa...
Pahalagahan ang mga bagay ng Dios na nagpapasaya sa aming habang kami ay magkakasama pa...
Gumawa pa ng maraming ala-ala habang kami ay magkakasama pa...
At ibigin ang aking pamilya habang ako'y nabubuhay.

6 Hearts who chimed in:

Denise said...

So beautiful my friend.

Jenileigh said...

This was a beautiful heartfelt post. Thank-you for sharing and for stopping by my place today.God bless you!

Joyfulsister said...

I just saw a photo of you... You are beautiful my sistah inside and out. What a heartfelt post and you have a beautiful family as well. You are so right we should treasure each day with our families and make the most awesome memories to cherish in our hearts. They say tomorrow is not not promised to anyone so make the best of each day of life, what a beautiful reminder for us all. Hugz Lorie..

Oh I love how you displayed your awards that is a great idea and it does not take up much space I think I'll try that.

Anonymous said...

hello, napakasimple lang naman ng iyong mithi ngunit maramdamin. :) ako rin yan ang aking mithi, ang lagi kong kapiling ang aking mga mahal sa buhay. kaya naman hindi natin sila pwede i-take for granted, kailangan enjoy natin every minute na kasama natin sila. :)

happy lp!

Mithing Paghimbing sa MyMemes
Mithing Pagpanalo sa MyMemes

Michele Williams said...

Beautiful post. You have a lovely family. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

4ever 2gether in prayer...enjoy God's blessings.

Post a Comment

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." 2 Corinthians 4:7
Feel free to chime in and fill up my jars of clay. Thank you for caring enough to share your blessings. I humbly accept them. Shalom!