God Stop Friday: God's Princes & Princess

This is my family. God made His love known to me through His Word and my relationships. And my little Atienza circle tops my list in relationship category. I never knew I am capable of loving this much until I had them in my life. God gave them to me, but never left me alone in this huge wifey and mommy responsibility. He enables me to be the wife and mom that I ought to be. This is my God stop Friday. And I am in awe of His mighty work in my life through His princes and princess. Praise God for the high calling of parenting... and housewife, too.


God's Prince and Princess: My hubby MP and our daughter ST

God's Little Prince: our son ZT

These pictures were taken last May during the Daily Vacation Bible School: SIDEKICKS graduation day in our church. This is the reason why ST is now in school. She had a great deal of fun learning new things, and missed it so much. A week after, we went hunting for her Pre-Nursery school. My son, on the other hand, was a happy guest of his sister. He had a swell time too being crowned a Sidekick of her ate. May they both become the Sidekicks of God, relying on His power and strength. Hiya!


5 Hearts who chimed in:

Denise said...

God bless your precious children, they are so cute.

Michele Williams said...

God bless you dear family! So beautiful! The grandmother in me just wants to hug and kiss them! So sweet! Thank you for sharing.

Nancie said...

Colored Heart,

Such lovely family! Thanks for sharing these sweet photos with us. I am so thankful to see God's wonderful blessing to you of a loving family.

Thanks again for your Friendship and encouragements. I have two awards to share with you (Share the Love and Friendship Award). Do come over when you have time. Take care and God bless!

With appreciation and prayers,
Nancie

Unknown said...

'May they both become the Sidekicks of God, relying on His power and strength'
Amen! What a sweet prince and princess! Thanks for sharing.

Denise said...

Please come by my blog sweetie, I have some awards for you.

Post a Comment

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." 2 Corinthians 4:7
Feel free to chime in and fill up my jars of clay. Thank you for caring enough to share your blessings. I humbly accept them. Shalom!