Tagged: Google Search

Our AUGUST Featured Blogger, Sister Denise, was tagged and tags all those who wants to be tagged. The rules are simple, google your first name with needs behind it. Do not forget to put your link in the chain, copy it, and tag at least 5 people to do this TAG too.

Google Search: 1. Denise, 2. Colored Heart, 3. Your Name here



List the first 10 results.
And here are my ten Google "needs":

Heart needs a home.
Heart needs lyrics (?)
Heart needs immediate attention.
Heart needs just right amount of sleep.
Heart needs to be freed.
Heart needs a lot of loving.
Heart needs help to heal.
Heart needs repair.
Heart needs a beat.
Heart needs a chance.


Now, I want to tag Roselle , Michele, Nancie, Full of Joy, and Kristi.
Hope you have time for this... just for fun. :)

If you find this tag interesting, you may snag it... but please, be a heart that cared to share by leaving a message. I would like to read your post. By the way, my real name is Gracey.

6 Hearts who chimed in:

Denise said...

Thanks for doing this, it was fun reading your answers.

Nancie said...

Thanks for sharing this. I enjoyed your list. You are a heart that is very loving and I am thankful to know you. May God keep you near to Him and make you a blessing to many!

Anonymous said...

waaaah! naloka ako nang gamitin ko ang name ko sa google plus needs ...walang lumabas. i'll use Reflexes na lang pwede??

thank you for this tag. muah!

Michele Williams said...

Gracey,
I don't want to sound stupid...but...do you really google your first name in with the word needs afterwards.? I did this on google search and it came up with some funny things... If this is correct I will list them... Let me know... Thank you.

Michele Williams said...

Well, I googled and I made my list from google search. It is funny! Thanks for letting me know about this tag.

Nancie said...

Hi Colored Heart,

Thanks for tagging me. Personally I don't do tagging on my own blog anymore. But I did google my name and needs. Here is my list, only 7 of them :

Nancie needs a job
Nancie needs help
Nancie needs no words
Nancie needs all your prayers
Nancie needs our email addresses
Nancie needs a job
Nancie needs a job

I wonder how Google knows I desperately need a job ;)

Yeah, I think I need help to find suitable jobs ;)

I surely need all the prayers I can get!

And yes, I need no words just your email addresses ;)

Have a blessed week!

Post a Comment

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." 2 Corinthians 4:7
Feel free to chime in and fill up my jars of clay. Thank you for caring enough to share your blessings. I humbly accept them. Shalom!