Wordless Wednesday: Better Together


BETTER TOGETHER
Just like me and my hubby.
I am definitely the circle, and he has always been the square.


4 Hearts who chimed in:

Unknown said...

You're blog is very inspirational and your WW is awesome! Thanks for commenting on my WW and the kind words about my blog! :)

Michelle said...

Aww, cute! I think my husband and I are similar to you guys. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

jezebelsk said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really liked your WW! Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Great photo. My DH is definitely the square, though I feel more like a daisy shape :-)

The overalls in the harhour bridge shot are compulsory gear (they even issue scrunchies for your hair) as they cannot risk anything falling from the bridge onto the traffic below. And we are harnessed onto a rail.

Post a Comment

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." 2 Corinthians 4:7
Feel free to chime in and fill up my jars of clay. Thank you for caring enough to share your blessings. I humbly accept them. Shalom!